Monday, November 9, 2009

How are used to Internet?


How are used to Internet?


The Internet is a big world makes every thing easy, make continuation to the people in different country and we can use the application from Internet , we can make calls from Internet we can make download or upload for different file .
We can know the news of the world in time may be before the time.
We can send e-mails to any company for sell, for job or for show conception.
We can make a good friendship by internet and some people make wedding in the Internet.
As I said the Internet is a big world and some people live all there life in the Internet.


More use of the Internet is to search for photos in Google players and sports sites such as (kooora), and my email address

This is all I can use the Internet, where I do not use on a permanent basis

I open a Google search page for pictures and write the name of the player and show me pictures

And open the e-mail and read the Hotmail inbox and reply to messages

Up for Facebook meet with my friends, and have fun, watch videos, and tests, and this is more I use it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Saeed,
    Congratulations on your new blog!
    Well cone!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. saeed,
    I copied the comments on the blogdelted. Here they are:
    Muhanned said...

    Hi Saeed,
    Nice hoppy, hope you draw me once.
    November 7, 2009 7:31 AM
    mido 124 said...

    hi Sa3eed your image in facebook is very smart
    November 12, 2009 4:44 AM

    nasr said...

    I think in future will be great drawing

    ReplyDelete