Friday, December 11, 2009

About me


My name is Saeed Abdelhaleem, and I'm studying at the University of Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science.
I love reading and watching television and playing football and My favorite hobby is drawing.
I like drawing because it is the only friend who understands me
In addition to this is my friend since childhood
I love horror movies, science fiction and romantic movies
I would be very social with the person who deals with me without barriers, and vice versa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Saeed,
    I loved reading about you!Excellent post and amazing photo!!
    What a great hobby you have!Drawing is a talent given by Allah. This is how I take it.
    Can you draw a photo for me one day?
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of this comment is a testimony to me I am proud of it.
    I hope to get a photograph for you to draw a photo for you.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete