Monday, December 7, 2009

How I use my mobile?



Mobile phone is an important means of communication in our lives, and my phone model, Nokia, and use the Zain Telecom to speed and many features, and the first-Mobile used was a gift from my mother, and was a gift for my success and I entered the university and was a model Nokia 6630 model. I was very happy to get the first-Mobile has changed the model once they entered the University of the Nokia N-73 is still with me till this moment, I like to use this model, and despite the fact that my mother was offered a lot to change me, but I've got used to this.
I use the phone a lot with my friends in need and where to pictures to see them always.
The number of hours that I was talking on the phone no more than an hour a day, and if they go beyond all be with Ahmed, Ehab
The more times that I've spoken in Mobile in the morning.
As for the messages sent to anybody who sends me and double the number in the holiday season.

Odd thing is when I'm at home I forget, then charge the phone number of hours that will be in the charger is when I am outside the house and go back.

Health problems resulting from the use of the phone, and this occurs when the increase in the use and cause to be used as such diseases, and this is harmful to health.

Each person in the Sudan has become mobile and to lower prices and the multiplicity of forms that each person can get.
I would advise young people do not use the phone heavily, it takes a long time, and takes attention and focus, which impedes the more important. The proportion of those who use it satisfactorily, and the phone features access to the Internet, which has become many people use it heavily to become one of the disadvantages, and not the benefits.

3 comments:

  1. Saeed,
    Did you use a translator? Some sentences can not be understood. Please meet me at my office on Thursday to see how you can re-edit your post to be legible.

    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, it is understandable.
    Thanks for modifying it.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete