Sunday, December 27, 2009

A day to remember in your life...





I have traveled on to my uncle in Dongola to spend several days together with my friends with him, on the occasion of New Year and once we got one of their neighbors uncle told us that there is a grand gathering and he to wish accompanying. And when evening my uncle warned us back to the late and then we went out and went to the concert and we played and we to frisk and until after midnight and I heard people talking about a village close to the place called the Devil's eye and say that anyone and say who went to There did not return. And soon after, suddenly I found the people around me go until I find that I took my friends did not make, and make until I saw two girls from a distance when he approached me and said to me in amazement: Are you lost? I told them: Yes, She said to me one of them: Come with us and will guide you to the right way in tomorrow morning So I went with her until I got home and found it a stately, and when I arrived at the room nice and told me: do not go out before morning, and entered the room. I wandered in the room when the room was beautiful, but I found it's just a strange smell and when I looked under the bed I felt scared of the scene because I found dead and when you want to shout, I found that the security men had stormed into the room and with pentane and say to them: THIS IS THE KILLER.... THIS IS THE KILLER! And did not I find a solution but to I wake up from sleep. And night was awesome and one of the strangest nights and is terrified of the night 31 \ 12 \ 2000 and when I woke up and found that the New Year's ceremony had finished it was sad

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!
    Excellent post, Saeed!
    At first, I believed that your were there and I was anxious to read more.
    Well done!
    You need to make corrections to some of the errors in meaning and grammar. Please check it with me at the lab today!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete