Monday, December 7, 2009

How did you spend your Eid?



Eid al-Adha, the most important Islamic holidays for Muslims and gather the family, relatives and sympathetic to those who have the money to the poor and needy as it is held by the slaughter of sheep and divide meat among the poor and assemble at the parents is an example to the mercy of Islam.
For the holiday this year has been as follows:
- The first day after the Eid prayer we went to the house of my grandmother and blessed holiday together and had breakfast together and then went to my aunt and was the most beautiful thing in that day, the son of my aunt little girl did not leave me where, despite their young age and we became friends, the most beautiful thing in the feast is when children are playing around It is the taste of the life of their presence.
Then my mother invited us to dinner in one of the restaurants together and then we go back to the house and ended the first day.
- On the second day I went to visit my friends I went to my friend Mustafa and blessed Eid with him and was a beautiful day last case before returning to the house.
- On the third day did not get out of the house, went to study and duties of the English language which I find it difficult to reconcile with God.
- The fourth day was awarded to Ahmed, my dear friend has gone since the morning and spent the whole day with him until the night we were talking and laughing and are also considering how much I love this friend goodness of his heart was the most beautiful day of Eid, which cause him and his brothers who are my brothers, my friends and I, too, are too.

The flavor of the festival was enjoyed by the private with all the family.

5 comments:

  1. What a nice detailed description of you Eid! I am glad you enjoyed the holiday with your family and your aunt's little girl . They are like birds,right?
    Saeed, you need to re-edit this post to check the meaning of the three last sentences. Can you do that, please?
    Good luck,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the expression of children as a bird really beautiful colors that color life


    I've amendment to thank you all my professor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saeed,
    I saw your modification to your post.It is much better now. I am glad you liked my expression.You are right, children are the colours of our life.
    Good luck,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saeed,

    I'm a teacher writing from Iran. I liked your blog; you seem to enjoy writing in it and are open and frank. I especially liked the fact that you don't copy/paste, but write in your own words (for example, the story about your favorite soccer player). :-)

    It was interesting for me that you said, "On the third day did not get out of the house, went to study and duties of the English language which I find it difficult to reconcile with God." I couldn't help smiling.

    I'm not sure exactly why you feel that way, although definitely much of the materials in our English textbooks or on the Internet go against our Islamic beliefs (and are often against *any* kind of religious beliefs, sadly).

    But, Saeed, if that is what is bothering you, the best way to deal with it is to use your English to spread Allah's word around the world and to use it to bring about a change in the way people think about things.

    For example, you can learn English well and then use it to change the prejudiced attitude that the foreign media often creates against Muslims. Your teacher Hala and I were on a trip to Japan together for a conference the summer before last, and although most people were very nice to us, some of them treated us very shamefully just for being Muslims and wearing hijab. They were only a small minority among many nice people, but they were effective.

    People like you can help spread more friendship and peace throughout the world by getting the true message of Islam across to others. Make that your mission, and you will find that even learning English can easily be reconciled with God! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What deep words and very true ones!
    Susan, you put it so nicely that I am sure that Saeed will never forget these words, won't you Saeed?
    Thank you so much for dropping by.
    Take care,
    Hala

    ReplyDelete